What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Yesterday went shopping with Bao Ling straight after the paper.
Went to get Dad's present.
Then went to get present to surprise Moh Moh.
After that,I met Moh Moh for dinner and movie.
So sweet!

Before I got off,I saw fog on his car car's window.
Then I tell him not to drive away after I closed the door.
He asked me why.
I say,don't ask.
Then,I went down,I did this "I love you" with my finger on his window.


Baby,I still love the way you feed.
I always love the way you hold me.
I love to sit on your lap.
I love to dote you.
I love to sing oldies with you when we are on our way home.
I will always remember 月亮代表我的心 is the first love song you sang for me.
I will always remember we sang "More than I can say" together.
Being with you,is never a regret.
Baby,you never fails to paint a smile on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home