Short post =))
Suddenly I really feel like posting on my blog.
Today was a tiring day but I love it.
Everything seem so good.
*Dear heavenly Father,I pray that everything will stay this good.Amen.*
During my way to Studio Wu,I feel hungry.
So I grab my favourite Gardenia Vanilla Bun.
I guess the last time I ate that was 14 years old.
I still like it the way I like it when I'm 14.
It painted a smile on my face when I'm eating.
I realised that I enjoyed dance more when I listen to the music.
MohMoh also tells me that I should listen to the music.
Hope I realised it now,isn't abit too late.
Today I totally enjoy myself in both classes.
I'm really worned out but I love this feeling.
Had my dinner at 9.
I felt so happy eating my dinner.
HAHA!
Contented.
<33.
Everything for today is what I call ->Fortunate =))!
Today was a tiring day but I love it.
Everything seem so good.
*Dear heavenly Father,I pray that everything will stay this good.Amen.*
During my way to Studio Wu,I feel hungry.
So I grab my favourite Gardenia Vanilla Bun.
I guess the last time I ate that was 14 years old.
I still like it the way I like it when I'm 14.
It painted a smile on my face when I'm eating.
I realised that I enjoyed dance more when I listen to the music.
MohMoh also tells me that I should listen to the music.
Hope I realised it now,isn't abit too late.
Today I totally enjoy myself in both classes.
I'm really worned out but I love this feeling.
Had my dinner at 9.
I felt so happy eating my dinner.
HAHA!
Contented.
<33.
Everything for today is what I call ->Fortunate =))!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home