Wednesday...
I don't know why I felt so tired.Supposed to be watching television but I fallen asleep on the sofa.
Woke by Mummy's voice.Ate dinner.
Then I went down with Mum and Dad to accompany them for their dinner.
Went to super market to buy what I really need,eh,I am going to make great use of what I buy lo! HAHA!Will upload when I have done it =).
Went to get my yoyo socks.I think it will turned out real nice!
I went to text Love.
Then he ask me out for supper at 10.
Hmmm,Sweet!
Athough I kept asking him to put me down. =X.
I am really thinking if he really remembers my birthday and the day we got together anot.. ><
Woke by Mummy's voice.Ate dinner.
Then I went down with Mum and Dad to accompany them for their dinner.
Went to super market to buy what I really need,eh,I am going to make great use of what I buy lo! HAHA!Will upload when I have done it =).
Went to get my yoyo socks.I think it will turned out real nice!
I went to text Love.
Then he ask me out for supper at 10.
Hmmm,Sweet!
Athough I kept asking him to put me down. =X.
I am really thinking if he really remembers my birthday and the day we got together anot.. ><

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home