Monday!
Monday again.Blue again.
Studio Wu is what that paints my life with colour =).
Rushed down to Wu after school.
Reached there too early.So,I found a comfortable place in SMU to sit down.

My reflection.Long time didn't sit at a wooden bench table.
I miss the days that we stay back and rush our homework at the wooden bench table in OPSS ><.Do you guys still remember?
Dance was forever so great.
I miss Glady's lesson.
It was tough but cool!
Choon hui's MTV was great too!
I thought I would need to go back alone by myself with my heavy bag.
Then,Love texts me say he will be waiting for me at TCC.
He carried my bag for me.
Off to dine @ "Market Place" @ Raffles City.

Candle....

Duck leg...

Studio Wu is what that paints my life with colour =).
Rushed down to Wu after school.
Reached there too early.So,I found a comfortable place in SMU to sit down.

My reflection.Long time didn't sit at a wooden bench table.
I miss the days that we stay back and rush our homework at the wooden bench table in OPSS ><.Do you guys still remember?
Dance was forever so great.
I miss Glady's lesson.
It was tough but cool!
Choon hui's MTV was great too!
I thought I would need to go back alone by myself with my heavy bag.
Then,Love texts me say he will be waiting for me at TCC.
He carried my bag for me.
Off to dine @ "Market Place" @ Raffles City.

Candle....

Duck leg...

Seafood pasta...
This Market place is a quite nice and comfy place.Food was real nice.Especially Love's duck leg!!!!! I love it!
Before entering this place,Love says he will work more and then treat me to eat nice food like Market place.
To Love:I really appreciate it!
-You came and waited for me at TCC.
-You carried my bag for me.
-You said that you will work hard for me (in an indirectly way)
-You listen to yoyo song with me.(You don't really like them.)
-You listen to what I am saying.
Thank you Moh Moh for all these! <33

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home