My days...
Thursday.
Went to facial.
Friday.
Friday was an exciting one.
I booked tickets for the youth out event.
I took bus with Adeline then to East point.
Went Studio.
Baby and Adeline was laughing at me when I'm doing my warm-up.
Stressed X 100 times.
I didn't did really well today.Disappointed.
Think of my goals,I will still work hard.
I believe that a lot of dancer will have think of giving up when they face problems.
So I guess it is normal?
HAHA!
Arrived at the Youth out event.
Look so Huang jing nian hua.Damn turned off.
Stayed for awhile to see what will happen.
My jaw nearly dropped.
Hip hop,beat box.
So COOL!
It really worth the money.
I really have a good time there.Shake~
Adeline went home.
Baby bring me to Sakae sushi @ Changi Airport for dinner.
Then home.
I can see that he is so tired.
Thank you Baby for accompanying me to the event.
<33
Went to facial.
Friday.
Friday was an exciting one.
I booked tickets for the youth out event.
I took bus with Adeline then to East point.
Went Studio.
Baby and Adeline was laughing at me when I'm doing my warm-up.
Stressed X 100 times.
I didn't did really well today.Disappointed.
Think of my goals,I will still work hard.
I believe that a lot of dancer will have think of giving up when they face problems.
So I guess it is normal?
HAHA!
Arrived at the Youth out event.
Look so Huang jing nian hua.Damn turned off.
Stayed for awhile to see what will happen.
My jaw nearly dropped.
Hip hop,beat box.
So COOL!
It really worth the money.
I really have a good time there.Shake~
Adeline went home.
Baby bring me to Sakae sushi @ Changi Airport for dinner.
Then home.
I can see that he is so tired.
Thank you Baby for accompanying me to the event.
<33

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home