A change in me
I really feel a change in me.
Is it because I just turned 18?
Now in my mind I got so many things that I want to do.
Lately,I have doing so many things that are of my 1st time in my life time.
I find them cool!
My first Sheperd Pie.
Painted my nails with my first bottle of BLACK nail polish.
Changes I see in me : I start to like hiphop music/pop/rock
I attend dance lessons.
I do what is neccessary even when I bloody hate it.
I try to look at what i gain instead of what I lost.
I try to cook more.
I try to read more.
I try to learn more.
I got so many things going up on my mind.
I am starting to plan my september holiday.
SHOULD I : 1)Go thailand?
(I really feel like going overseas with my friend.)
(but i feel like going taiwan ><)
2) Malaysia?
(Even if I don't get anything,it is ok.Since no air tickets are involved.)
3) Stay to -Chiong my dance.
-Bio/M/Acc
-Catch up with friends.
AND I AM CRAVINGS FOR - Final destination 4.
-Jack neo's film.
- More books =))
See, I really got so much things that I really want to do.If only I can fulfill them all =))
*Clasp my hands*
*Father,tell me which one is better for me...Amen*



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home