What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Monday.

Have been having nightmare throughout my whole Saturday night.
Struggled throughout if to text Baby.
Stress~.
The whole day just isn't right til the night.

When I woke,Hotness was with me.
Went dance lessons.
What's wrong with me?I get off at the wrong station.
Late for class.


But Bryan lesson was forever that cool.Took me 1001 courage to attend.
Went home.
Fever was with me.
I nap for my afternoon.

Talk with Baby before I sleep.
I then realised how much I have worried and for nothing actually.
I think I am too afraid to lose because I have seen so much people losing another person in their life.


Baby,I just want to stick to you.
No more hearts because hearts will break.
I want circles because Circle is always on-going,never stop.
Mok mok (circle) Moh moh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home