What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday~

Yesterday,I went JB with Mum.
Shop from 12 til 9.
So tiring,we bought so much stuff.
Actually,is I bought so much stuff. HAHA =X
Lunch@ Kenny Rogers.
Dinner@ Japanese Restaurant.
I wonder if Singapore's Kenny Rogers taste nicer not.
Got a new haircut too.haha.
It was so hard to even get a cab when we are on our way home.
I guess all the cabs are waiting at Marina Square to fetch those who went to watch NDP.
Still manage to get one at Woodlands Mrt station's Taxi pickup point.
Text Baby.
Baby called to ask if I wanted to meet him.
After I went up my house to put my shopping loots down,I went down to meet Baby.
He surprised me with a bar of Kitkat.
Whenever he need to refill his petrol tank,he will never forgets to buy me a bar of Kitkat.
Sweet!!!!
Went SSC Starbucks to chill.
Then,went for breeze til 1plus.
I reached home t 2am.
Bath and all,I fainted on my bed without sorting out my shopping loots.
All for today~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home