Wednesday...
Last night I dream of baby.
Today his name appear on the worksheet.
Everywhere like got your presence HAR!
He came to fetch me after school.
Off to SSC,New york New york.
You still made me feel touched when you feed.
I also realised that baby is quite thoughtful.
You make sure that the food isn't too hot before you feed me..
*1 point for you*
Looking at the health facts before buying ingredients back home to cook for Dad.
*1 more point for you*
Thumbs up baby~
S
W
E
E
T
Today his name appear on the worksheet.
Everywhere like got your presence HAR!
He came to fetch me after school.
Off to SSC,New york New york.
You still made me feel touched when you feed.
I also realised that baby is quite thoughtful.
You make sure that the food isn't too hot before you feed me..
*1 point for you*
Looking at the health facts before buying ingredients back home to cook for Dad.
*1 more point for you*
Thumbs up baby~
S
W
E
E
T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home