Today I told Moh Moh that I will skipped Dinner.
Lunch didn't eat that healthy.
He says not good to skip Dinner.
So,he met me up and bring me for Dinner.
Even his Dad is cooking his Dinner for him.
He says I get to choose where I wants to eat.
I choose Ichiban. =))
I realised that,I have 101 reasons to be happy.
I don't know why some people seems to have 101 reasons to be unhappy.
Feel blessed people.At least we don't have floods and earthquake over here.
I really appreciate all this.
And today I realised the way you look into my eyes.
I know I am abit slow =X.
But still....
HAHA! Sweet.
What can I still ask for?
I thank God for giving me all this. <33
Lunch didn't eat that healthy.
He says not good to skip Dinner.
So,he met me up and bring me for Dinner.
Even his Dad is cooking his Dinner for him.
He says I get to choose where I wants to eat.
I choose Ichiban. =))
I realised that,I have 101 reasons to be happy.
I don't know why some people seems to have 101 reasons to be unhappy.
Feel blessed people.At least we don't have floods and earthquake over here.
I really appreciate all this.
And today I realised the way you look into my eyes.
I know I am abit slow =X.
But still....
HAHA! Sweet.
What can I still ask for?
I thank God for giving me all this. <33

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home