What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday.

Nowadays,Life for me have been quite busy.
A lot of people just come and go in my life.
hmmm,Exams are around the corner.
As usual,I am still worrying about Science and Math.
But I know it will be over and done with.

Planned to go to the event of the dressed up one.
Seems so nice.
Hope that I can really make it to the event.
Geek or Goth?
HAHA.
Both seems so fun.

Already decided what to do during my holidays.
Feel so good to get everything planned.
Just hope that my planned will go my way. =))

I really enjoy going hiphop lessons a lot.
Choon Hui is really nice.

PS:Guys,go get the song,Bartender-Akon.
Very nice~

Darling,It doesn't matter to me where are you anymore.
Because You will always be in my heart <33.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM , Blogger Belle said...

    hey michelle!
    isabelle here!
    can help me vote? pls? thanks :D

    http://www.audiblehearts.sg/bbf/Default.aspx?ID=44

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home