Attitude?
I really don't know what's wrong with me.Can you guys tell me?(Leave comments)
Am I just bad tempered or it is alright to be angry?
Those on tagged really got me very pissed.
Sometimes I just don't know what they are thinking.
1.They kept asking if I am in school.
(PLS! I am having my holidays!)
2.Some said Hi,then they jolly well disappear.
(Hey! I rather you don't say Hi.)
3.One simply tells me the ending of Final destination 4
(Did I say I wanna hear?)
4.Blame me for replying late.
(Did anyone say I need to reply you?By the way,who are you to me ><).
5.Some simply acts childish.
(Can you please act like your bloody age?)
I used to think that Msn are really fun to chat with those who you like to.
But now,Msn have been so sucky.
Always making me feel very bad mood.
So,I think it is the best to only have good friends added in your contact list.
Listen up,I won't because of those irritated ones and stop going on to MSN to chat with those lovely ones.Just stop being irritating!!!!
Am I just bad tempered or it is alright to be angry?
Those on tagged really got me very pissed.
Sometimes I just don't know what they are thinking.
1.They kept asking if I am in school.
(PLS! I am having my holidays!)
2.Some said Hi,then they jolly well disappear.
(Hey! I rather you don't say Hi.)
3.One simply tells me the ending of Final destination 4
(Did I say I wanna hear?)
4.Blame me for replying late.
(Did anyone say I need to reply you?By the way,who are you to me ><).
5.Some simply acts childish.
(Can you please act like your bloody age?)
I used to think that Msn are really fun to chat with those who you like to.
But now,Msn have been so sucky.
Always making me feel very bad mood.
So,I think it is the best to only have good friends added in your contact list.
Listen up,I won't because of those irritated ones and stop going on to MSN to chat with those lovely ones.Just stop being irritating!!!!

4 Comments:
At 1:43 PM ,
BrandonB said...
ehhh u got like 200 + friends on tagged then face so much of this problem... try mine.. i got 1850+ friends, faced more rubbish than u okayy .. so just ignore those theat u dont like and those u are okay with it then okay lo =D IGNORE^.^
At 11:03 AM ,
Q said...
HAHA!ok.Eh,not bad ar,you are reading my blog,thought you will not read mine =X
At 7:38 PM ,
BrandonB said...
LOL i will one lorrrr ..maybe u r the one who never read mine larhh haha
At 1:56 PM ,
Q said...
HAHA,I do read when I visit blogs =)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home