What Michelle Loves

Welcome!

Monday, September 7, 2009

5th of September.

Today went out with Baby.
He ask me to choose where I want to dine today.
I chose Secret Recipe.
Baby eat the kid's meal.
The potatoes are in shapes of stars and moon.
I think that they are really have the "sense".They only have 1 moon for us.
Logical enough right?HAHA!
I would say that the kid's meal are really nice.

After that we went to catch G-force @ Cathay.
Baby bought SWEET popcorn.
I simply love sweet popcorn.
Finally! I don't need to eat MIX popcorn.
Baby was so into the movie.

After the movie,he drove around my area.
We went around Orchid Country Club.
Then we hang around.

Baby,strong plum juice smell = jealousy.HAHA!
So cute of you!
I like to lie on your chest,always giving me very strong sense of security.
You ask me why am I smiling so sweetly,
if you noticed,I didn't answer,
because you are the reason.(Just very natural)


And I had a very sweet dream recently.
I remember you are in my dream and I shouted " I don't need to _____ alone" =)
Love my baby!





















Kid's meal <33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home