Wednesday
As usual,dental appointment again.
We are told to wear mask.
Today is a special day I would say. =)
Brother came along too.

Ninja Michelle.

Cannot take it,I want to cam-whore without mask. =X

My cute Mother =).

After the stupid visit,stupid cleaning,stupid molding,I really got abit pissed off.
So pain can!!! I can taste blood in my mouth.
I undergo four times of molding which I actually need to do it twice. ><.
They say the shape of the mold isn' that good.
So I got to kept re-do. ><.
After all those torture!

TADA!
It had been 3 years that I last seen them like that.
I'm really not use to it.

Went to Suntect to play basket ball with Brother.
WAH! I beat my own record. I used to score 20?
Anyway,we tried out archery too.
Our score are so lousy ><.Faints.
But we enjoyed ourselves and the store keeper are damn friendly.
HEY! THUMBS UP for you huh!! =))

Last but not least,my weird teeth ><
We are told to wear mask.
Today is a special day I would say. =)
Brother came along too.

Ninja Michelle.

Cannot take it,I want to cam-whore without mask. =X

My cute Mother =).

After the stupid visit,stupid cleaning,stupid molding,I really got abit pissed off.
So pain can!!! I can taste blood in my mouth.
I undergo four times of molding which I actually need to do it twice. ><.
They say the shape of the mold isn' that good.
So I got to kept re-do. ><.
After all those torture!

TADA!
It had been 3 years that I last seen them like that.
I'm really not use to it.

Went to Suntect to play basket ball with Brother.
WAH! I beat my own record. I used to score 20?
Anyway,we tried out archery too.
Our score are so lousy ><.Faints.
But we enjoyed ourselves and the store keeper are damn friendly.
HEY! THUMBS UP for you huh!! =))

Last but not least,my weird teeth ><

2 Comments:
At 9:01 PM ,
BrandonB said...
waaa not bad ar ur teeth so straight!!*jealouss*!! haha
not bad also, show so much skin on ur last pic!! LOL
At 8:53 AM ,
Q said...
eh,took me 3 years ><.Faints.
your last sentence of comments very >< eh.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home