Saturday+ Sunday.
Sentosa outing with my nice bunch of secondary school dudes.
Hey,I'm saying you all nice eh.Smile can.HAHA.
Life with them is always happy.
Anyway,is Ah gong a.k.a Bing Xue birthday.
HAPPY 18.
Happy right?Joining us to be 18.Whoooo~.
Hey,I'm saying you all nice eh.Smile can.HAHA.
Life with them is always happy.
Anyway,is Ah gong a.k.a Bing Xue birthday.
HAPPY 18.
Happy right?Joining us to be 18.Whoooo~.

Ruiqing bake him a cake.
Sweet of him.
Flourless.Full of chocolate.
Finally I can eat chewing gums.
HA!
3 years never touched it.
See how happy
I am.
Sweet of him.
Flourless.Full of chocolate.
Finally I can eat chewing gums.
HA!
3 years never touched it.
See how happy
I am.And the last touch of volley ball is 10YO.
Now get it why I'm getting such bruises?
But guys,it is really worth getting such bruises luh!
I love the encouraging part.
HAHA!
What's more enjoyable than playing volley ball with you guys?

Now get it why I'm getting such bruises?
But guys,it is really worth getting such bruises luh!
I love the encouraging part.
HAHA!
What's more enjoyable than playing volley ball with you guys?

------------------------------------------
After all the fun,
I went to meet MohMoh at Vivo.
->We went to eat no signboard.
The food there was awesome.
I guess I was too hungry. =X.
Then Mc was our supper.
->Watched Guess with MohMoh.
So enjoyable.
He was imitating Hui Ci the whole day ><. ->Went Suntec to have brunch.
I suggested burger king.
Burger king was cool =X.
->Church.
Pastor Prince still as rocks as usual.
Preaching was never boring when he is there.
We laugh throughout the service.
->Suntec Dance 2009.
Talked to Choon Hui.
HAHA!
I freaking miss you!! <33. haha ="XXX.">Ichiban.
Awesome.
Then baby drive me home.
R
OCK ON DANCERS!
After all the fun,
I went to meet MohMoh at Vivo.
->We went to eat no signboard.
The food there was awesome.
I guess I was too hungry. =X.
Then Mc was our supper.
->Watched Guess with MohMoh.
So enjoyable.
He was imitating Hui Ci the whole day ><. ->Went Suntec to have brunch.
I suggested burger king.
Burger king was cool =X.
->Church.
Pastor Prince still as rocks as usual.
Preaching was never boring when he is there.
We laugh throughout the service.
->Suntec Dance 2009.
Talked to Choon Hui.
HAHA!
I freaking miss you!! <33. haha ="XXX.">Ichiban.
Awesome.
Then baby drive me home.
R






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home